- When you are finding it hard to give yourself permission to be a beginner.
- When you are struggling with ‘originality’ and it’s all been done before idea.
- When you are feeling low on creative motivation – here is some encouragement.
- When you are struggling with the guilt that comes from not being creative.
- When you are waiting to feel ready to take the next step.
Here’s a list of all the Free Resources that I have crafted with so much thought.
Something for you!
Here’s something that I have crafted with so much love and thought, a mini e-book/ workbook with simple and thoughtful questions for multi-passionate creatives like myself in a hope to help them find focus in their creative work and life.
If you choose to download and go through it my hope is that you will have a bit more clarity, a bit more courage to create the art you aspire to create, a tiny bit more willingness to show up as your best courageous self and a sense of direction.
‘Finding your Focus as a Multi-passionate Creative’
Latest From the Blog
I share my personal insights, experiences, and thoughts for fellow creatives on the blog every Wednesday.