Welcome to the first-ever episode of living your truth podcast with Hira Sameer Ahmed. In this solo episode, I share my story, why I do what I do, what did the journey of me getting where I am now looked like and also me explaining what this podcast is going to be about.
I have also shared the sentiment behind the phrase ‘living your truth out loud’ means to me and what it could look like for you. I share how I believe that owning our stories and loving ourselves through the process is the bravest thing we will ever do. I also talked about what does living a wholehearted creative life look life for me.
I hope it holds space for you to define success on your own terms and give you permission to follow your curiosity. Your journey doesn’t have to look like anyone else’s. You are allowed to carve a path of your own on your own terms and in your own way.
HERE’S WHAT I TALK ABOUT IN THIS EPISODE
- where I come from
- what did the journey of me getting here look like
- my love for painting
- what does living a wholehearted creative life look like for me
- art as not being one of the societies approved honourable careers
- studying design instead of choosing to study fine arts
- following the shoulds in life and the corporate ladder
- moving continents and finding time to sit with my thoughts
- my journey of moving through the discomfort zone
- finding my one thing and my truth by going through the process of elimination
- what kept me from taking action all those years
- learning to live my truth out loud
- what does living your truth out loud means for me
- what I believe in
- owning our stories
- what is the season of the podcast about
- what can you expect in the future seasons
- a journaling prompt for you: what does living a wholehearted creative life look like for you?
- Sophie’s world by Jostein Gaarder
You can share your answer with me and other listeners over on Instagram by using the #livingyourtruthpodcast as it will help me find you, connect with you and learn more about you too! I am at @hirasahmed. Sign up to the letters and let’s keep the conversation going.
PIN FOR LATER: